We are very happy to announce the launch of Discover for Domino!
After hearing of many customers expressing frustration when replying to a Freedom of Information request or other queries requiring a search over all Domino data, here in Domino People HQ, we decided to do something about it. We are certain that Discover for Domino will save A LOT of time/effort with performing Domino data searches and allow for more efficiencies when analysing and reporting results.
We believe there is no other solution that enables such a quick and easy method of comprehensively searching all Domino data on all Domino servers in any Domino domain.
This solution works 100% from the Notes client and requires no Domino server installs or design changes. We have designed Discover for Domino to be as easy to use as possible with detailed logging and reporting of all searches and search results. All search results can be exported to Excel and PDF for further analysis.
- 100% HCL Notes solution (R9 to R12 Notes clients tested)
- No Domino server installs or design changes required (runs over any version of Domino server)
- Quick and easy to Install and Setup
- Search local, remote and cloud Domino servers
- Uses native Notes Search Query Syntax
- Searches all data regardless of form every time
- Advanced search settings (Returned results, Skips Replicas, Fuzzy etc.)
- Never search lists (folders and databases)
- Export results to PDF or Excel with DocLinks and summary doc data
- Familiar UI and easy to use (don’t have to be an Admin/Dev to use)
Discover for Domino has a very clear and transparent licencing model with a 20% rebate for HCL Business Partner sales.
We’d love you to have a look so head on over to our Discover for Domino page, and download a free trial!
If you would like a demo or have any questions, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best and looking forward to Engage 2022!